- Select Language
- By default, this app will use your iPhone's preferred language. However, you can override the language using this setting.
- Sync Deleted Contacts
- If enabled, whenever you delete a previously synced contact, this app will attempt to delete the same contact from either Gmail or iPhone during the next sync.
- Sync Photos
- If enabled, photos will be synced. Keep in mind that syncing photos will increase your cellular data usage if you don't have a Wi-Fi connection.
- Merge Contacts (2-Way)
- If enabled, during 2-way syncs, the contents of matching contacts will be merged when necessary (for example, during the initial sync).
- Merge Contacts (1-Way)
- If enabled, during 1-way syncs, the contents of matching contacts will be merged rather than one contact replacing the contents of the other.
- Auto Add to Group
- If enabled, contacts will be automatically added to the specified group when they are synced.
- Group Filter
- If enabled, only contacts that belong to one or more of the selected groups will be synced.
- Ignore "Other Contacts" in Gmail
- If enabled, Google contacts that don't belong to any groups including "My Contacts" will be ignored. "Other Contacts" are automatically created by Gmail when you correspond with someone by email.
- Ignore New Contacts
- If enabled, new contacts will not be synced unless the specified criteria is satisfied.
- Ignore Empty Contacts
- If enabled, contacts that do not have either a name, business name, or email address will be ignored.
Auto Sync Settings:
- Auto Sync Mode
- Determines what type of auto sync will be performed, if any.
- Minimum Interval
- The "Minimum Interval" setting controls the minimum time between automatic syncs. The actual interval between auto syncs may be longer as it's determined by iOS.
- Past Due Notifications
- With past due notifications enabled, you will be notified if an auto sync is over due.
Standard Sync Settings:
- Detect Google Duplicates During Sync
- If enabled, this app will warn you of duplicate Google contacts before they're synced to your iPhone.
- Confirm Pending Deletions
- If enabled, you will be alerted of any pending contact deletions before the sync begins.
- Skip Initial Sync Confirmation
- If enabled, you will not be prompted to confirm the start of a new sync which will save time as an expert user.
- Make Contact Account Suggestions
- If enabled, you will be alerted of any potential problems with your contact account settings.
- Force Update All Contacts
- If enabled, each contact will be updated even if the contact hasn't changed. As a result, syncs will take much longer than they would otherwise.
- Backup Reminders
- If enabled, you will be periodically prompted to backup your contacts.
- Reminder Frequency
- Determines how frequently you are reminded to backup your contacts
- Maximum Backups
- Determines the maximum number of backups the app should store at any given time.
- Batch Gmail Updates
- If enabled, your Gmail contact updates will be batched in groups of 100 when sent to Google. Doing so results in faster syncs. However, if you happen to have a problem with several of your Gmail contacts not getting updated, you can turn off "Batch Gmail Updates" as it may help you identify the problematic contact. Please email support for more information.
- Sync Country Codes
- If enabled, country codes will be synced with all of the other postal address data.