- Select Language
- By default, this app will use your iPhone's preferred language. However, you can override the language using this setting.
- Sync Deleted Contacts
- If enabled, whenever you delete a previously synced contact, this app will attempt to delete the same contact from either Google or iPhone during the next sync.
- Sync Photos
- If enabled, photos will be synced. Keep in mind that syncing photos will increase your cellular data usage if you don't have a Wi-Fi connection.
- Merge Contacts (2-Way)
- If enabled, during 2-way syncs, the contents of matching contacts will be merged when necessary (for example, during the initial sync).
- Merge Contacts (1-Way)
- If enabled, during 1-way syncs, the contents of matching contacts will be merged rather than one contact replacing the contents of the other.
- Auto Add to Group
- If enabled, contacts will be automatically added to the specified group when they are synced.
This help article relates to the iPhone app called "Contacts Sync" which can be downloaded here:
Need help? You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please sign in to leave a comment.