- Group Filter
- If enabled, only contacts that belong to one or more of the selected groups will be synced.
- Ignore "Other Contacts" in Google
- If enabled, Google contacts that don't belong to any groups including "My Contacts" will be ignored. "Other Contacts" are automatically created by Google when you correspond with someone by email.
- Ignore New Contacts
- If enabled, new contacts will not be synced unless the specified criteria is satisfied.
- Ignore Empty Contacts
- If enabled, contacts that do not have either a name, business name, or email address will be ignored.
This help article relates to the iPhone app called "Contacts Sync" which can be downloaded here:
Need help? You can email us at email@example.com