With a standard move, as compared to an auto move, you are in control of when your contacts are moved, and you will have the opportunity to confirm each change.
- From the "Select Accounts to Sync" screen, select the source and destination account, and press "Confirm" to proceed to the Sync/Move menu.
- From the Sync/Move screen, make sure "Move Contacts" and "Standard" are selected, and choose from one of the following move types:
- "1-way Move" (A->B or B->A)
- Moves contacts from one account to the other meaning the contact will be copied to the destination account and deleted from the source account.
- "Manual Move"
- Only moves the contacts that you explicitly select
- Once you press the "Begin" button, your contacts will be analyzed and you will be given the opportunity to confirm the changes.
- On the "Confirm Move" screen, press "Continue" and keep the app open while it performs the move operation.