With a standard sync, as compared to an auto sync, you are in control of when your contacts are synced, and you will have the opportunity to confirm each change. I recommend performing a standard sync during your initial sync. After your initial sync, you may want to consider automatic syncing.
- From the "Select Accounts to Sync" screen, select the 2 accounts that you would like to sync, and press "Confirm" to proceed to the Sync/Move menu.
- From the Sync/Move screen, make sure "Sync Contacts" and "Standard" are selected, and choose from one of the following sync types:
- "2-way Sync"
- Updates each account with changes from the other account. This is usually the best option especially if you've made changes to contacts in both accounts.
- "1-way Sync" (A->B or B->A)
- Updates contacts in one direction only. If you want to update your contacts in one direction only, this sync mode is the best option.
- "Manual Sync"
- Only syncs the contacts that you explicitly select
- Once you press the "Begin" button, your contacts will be analyzed and you will be given the opportunity to confirm the changes.
- On the "Confirm Sync" screen, press "Continue" and keep the app open while it performs the sync.
Please sign in to leave a comment.