From "Accounts," you can select the 2 accounts you would like to sync. Typically, you would select to sync your Google account with your iCloud contacts.
To access "Accounts," select "Accounts" from the tab bar at the bottom left of your screen.
- Gmail Account To Sync
- Sign into the Gmail account that you would like to sync, and grant the app access to your contacts.
- Video showing how to grant the app access to your Google contacts:
- iPhone Account to Sync
- In order for your Google groups to be visible on your iPhone, you must sync Google with either iCloud or local iPhone contacts.
- Choose from one of the following iPhone account settings:
- Auto (Recommended)
- In this mode, if you have an iCloud account, your iCloud contacts will be synced with Gmail. Otherwise, your local iPhone contacts will be synced with Gmail.
- Custom (iPhone, iCloud, Yahoo, etc.)
- Gives you the option of specifying a specific account, such as a local iPhone address book, an iCloud account, or an Exchange account
- In this mode, all of your iPhone contact accounts will be synced with Gmail with the exception of Facebook.
If you find that some of your iPhone contacts are not appearing in Google, simply go to Contacts Sync > Accounts > iPhone Account to Sync, and choose "All." Then sync once again.