Good news! The Contacts Sync app was designed just for this purpose. In order for your Google groups to appear on iPhone, you will need to configure the app to sync Google with iCloud:
- Download the Contacts Sync app here: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/contacts-sync-for-google-gmail/id454390333
- Go to Contacts Sync > Accounts, and sign into your Google account
- Go to Contacts Sync > Accounts > iPhone Account to Sync, and choose iCloud
- Go to Contacts Sync > Sync > 2-Way Sync
- Repeat step 4 once more
- Go to Contacts Sync > Contacts > Groups, and observe that your groups have appeared
It's that easy!
This help article relates to the iPhone app called "Contacts Sync" which can be downloaded here:
Need help? You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please sign in to leave a comment.