Once you open the app, you can access it by going to the menu bar at the top right of your screen. Look for the app icon.
Articles in this section
- Issues with macOS Ventura (macOS 13)
- How do I sync multiple Google accounts?
- How do I eliminate duplicate contacts?
- How do I automatically launch this app when booting my Mac?
- I opened the app, but nothing happened.
- Pitfalls of Syncing Google with Google
- How do I restore my contacts?
- Some of my Mac contacts aren't syncing to Google. How do I fix it?
- How do I perform a clean sync?
- With automatic syncing enabled, how often are contacts synced in the background?
Please sign in to leave a comment.