Once you open the app, you can access it by going to the menu bar at the top right of your screen. Look for the app icon.
Articles in this section
- Pitfalls of Syncing Google with Google
- How do I automatically launch this app when booting my Mac?
- I opened the app, but nothing happened.
- I deleted all of my contacts on both Mac & Google. What do I do?
- What does it mean to "sync" in the context of this app?
- I deleted all of my Mac (or Google) contacts by mistake, but I still have them in Gmail (or Mac). What do I do?
- Some of my Mac contacts aren't syncing to Gmail. How do I fix it?
- With automatic syncing enabled, how often are contacts synced in the background?
- How do I restore my contacts?
- How do I sync multiple Google accounts?