You can easily restore your contacts as described at https://playaapps.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/226642408.
Articles in this section
- Issues with macOS Ventura (macOS 13)
- How do I sync multiple Google accounts?
- How do I eliminate duplicate contacts?
- How do I automatically launch this app when booting my Mac?
- I opened the app, but nothing happened.
- Pitfalls of Syncing Google with Google
- How do I restore my contacts?
- Some of my Mac contacts aren't syncing to Google. How do I fix it?
- How do I perform a clean sync?
- With automatic syncing enabled, how often are contacts synced in the background?