Your contacts are synced once every 5 minutes by default, which can be adjusted by going to Settings.
Articles in this section
- How do I sync multiple Google accounts?
- How do I eliminate duplicate contacts?
- How do I automatically launch this app when booting my Mac?
- I opened the app, but nothing happened.
- Pitfalls of Syncing Google with Google
- How do I restore my contacts?
- Some of my Mac contacts aren't syncing to Google. How do I fix it?
- How do I perform a clean sync?
- With automatic syncing enabled, how often are contacts synced in the background?
- I deleted all of my contacts on both Mac & Google. What do I do?