If you want the recipients to be visible to you only, turn off "Group Messaging" by going to your iPhone Settings > Messages. This will work as long as the message is sent by SMS. A group message will be sent by SMS and not iMessage as long as at least one of your recipients does not use an Apple device. To be certain that the message will always be sent as SMS, you can turn off "iMessage" as well.
Articles in this section
- How do I forward an email to a group?
- How do I move contacts from one group to another?
- Why must I enable notifications in order to enable birthday reminders?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- Why Subscriptions?
- How do I change the order in which contacts are displayed in the app?
- Why does the app need access to my contacts?
- How can I send a group message whereby only I can see the recipients?
- How do I sync my Google contacts with my iPhone contacts?