You can use this app to restore your contacts. To be safe, temporarily turn off "Sync Deleted Contacts" under settings before syncing. Then sync. Then turn "Sync Deleted Contacts" back on.
Articles in this section
- How do I sync multiple Google accounts?
- How do I eliminate duplicate contacts?
- How do I automatically launch this app when booting my Mac?
- I opened the app, but nothing happened.
- Pitfalls of Syncing Google with Google
- How do I restore my contacts?
- Some of my Mac contacts aren't syncing to Google. How do I fix it?
- How do I perform a clean sync?
- With automatic syncing enabled, how often are contacts synced in the background?
- I deleted all of my contacts on both Mac & Google. What do I do?