You can use this app to restore your contacts. To be safe, temporarily turn off "Sync Deleted Contacts" under settings before syncing. Then sync. Then turn "Sync Deleted Contacts" back on.
Articles in this section
- Pitfalls of Syncing Google with Google
- How do I automatically launch this app when booting my Mac?
- I opened the app, but nothing happened.
- I deleted all of my contacts on both Mac & Google. What do I do?
- What does it mean to "sync" in the context of this app?
- I deleted all of my Mac (or Google) contacts by mistake, but I still have them in Gmail (or Mac). What do I do?
- Some of my Mac contacts aren't syncing to Gmail. How do I fix it?
- With automatic syncing enabled, how often are contacts synced in the background?
- How do I restore my contacts?
- How do I sync multiple Google accounts?