Yes, you can sync multiple Google accounts using the app. However, instructions on how to accomplish that will vary depending on your specific objective:
Objective: Add contacts from multiple Google accounts to my iPhone, but with the contacts from each Google account kept separate
- In this situation, I would suggest syncing your primary Google account with iPhone using this app. Add any additional Google accounts by going to your iPhone Settings > Contacts > Accounts > Add Account > Google.
- Unlike the account synced via the app, the accounts added to your iPhone Settings will not have groups.
Objective: Create a 3-way sync between 2 Google accounts and an iPhone account, with the same contacts in all 3 places
To create a 3-way sync, I would suggest syncing your primary Google account with iPhone using either "Contacts Sync" or "Contacts Sync Pro." I would then suggest syncing your secondary Google account with iPhone with the other app (either "Contacts Sync" or "Contacts Sync Pro").
Alternatively, you can toggle between Google accounts by going to Contacts Sync > Accounts where you can sign into/out of each account. This will also create a 3-way sync
Download Contacts Sync for Google Gmail: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/contacts-sync-for-google-gmail/id454390333?mt=8
Download Contacts Sync Pro: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/synctastic-for-google-sync/id686378579?mt=8
Objective: Directly transfer contacts from one Google to another Google account
To accomplish that, please follow these instructions:
- Go to your iPhone Settings > Contacts > Accounts, and add the source Google account if it's not already there, with Contacts enabled.
- Go to Contacts Sync > Accounts, and sign into your destination Google account.
- Go to Contacts Sync > Accounts > iPhone Account to Sync, and choose the source Google account you configured in step 1
- Go to Contacts Sync > Sync, and sync your contacts in the desired direction