In the context of contacts, it generally means to sync contacts between accounts such as Google and iPhone. To sync these accounts means to make them the same. Keep in mind that iPhone contacts may be composed of contacts from various accounts such as iCloud or Outlook. So you may actually want to sync your Google contacts with iCloud, for example.
Articles in this section
- Why Subscriptions?
- Pitfalls of Syncing Google with Google
- How To Enable iCloud Contacts
- Is it possible to launch this app using a custom URL?
- Does family sharing apply to in-app purchases?
- What is the purpose of auto sync past due notifications?
- Why must I enable notifications in order to enable "auto sync past due" alerts?
- Why does the app need access to my contacts?
- How do I change the order in which contacts are displayed in the app?
- What is the difference between "Contacts Sync" & "Synctastic"?