In the context of contacts, it generally means to sync contacts between accounts such as Google and iPhone. To sync these accounts means to make them the same. Keep in mind that iPhone contacts may be composed of contacts from various accounts such as iCloud or Outlook. So you may actually want to sync your Google contacts with iCloud, for example.
Articles in this section
- How do I move a contacts from one group to another?
- How do I sync multiple Google accounts?
- How do I restore my contacts?
- Some of my iPhone contacts aren't syncing to Google. How do I fix it?
- Why don't I see all of my Google contacts in the iPhone Contacts app?
- What is the difference between "Contacts Sync" & "Synctastic"?
- Pitfalls of Syncing Google with Google
- How To Enable iCloud Contacts
- Is it possible to launch this app using a custom URL?
- How do I perform a clean sync?