You can sync your Google & iPhone contacts including groups and all contact fields with "Contacts Sync for Google Gmail." You can read about it at the App Store at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/contacts-sync-for-google-gmail/id454390333?mt=8
Articles in this section
- How do I forward an email to a group?
- How do I move contacts from one group to another?
- Why must I enable notifications in order to enable birthday reminders?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- Why Subscriptions?
- How do I change the order in which contacts are displayed in the app?
- Why does the app need access to my contacts?
- How can I send a group message whereby only I can see the recipients?
- How do I sync my Google contacts with my iPhone contacts?