The most common reason that contacts appear to be missing is group filtering in the Contacts app. To disable group filtering, open the standard Contacts app, press the "Groups" button, and select all groups and accounts. If that doesn't solve the problem, please contact support.
Articles in this section
- Why don't my work contacts appear in Contacts Sync?
- How do I move a contacts from one group to another?
- How do I sync multiple Google accounts?
- How do I restore my contacts?
- Some of my iPhone contacts aren't syncing to Google. How do I fix it?
- Why don't I see all of my Google contacts in the iPhone Contacts app?
- What is the difference between "Contacts Sync" & "Contacts Sync Pro"?
- Pitfalls of Syncing Google with Google
- How To Enable iCloud Contacts
- Is it possible to launch this app using a custom URL?