The most common reason that contacts appear to be missing is group filtering in the Contacts app. To disable group filtering, open the standard Contacts app, press the "Groups" button, and select all groups and accounts. If that doesn't solve the problem, please contact support.
Articles in this section
- Why Subscriptions?
- Pitfalls of Syncing Google with Google
- How To Enable iCloud Contacts
- Is it possible to launch this app using a custom URL?
- Does family sharing apply to in-app purchases?
- What is the purpose of auto sync past due notifications?
- Why must I enable notifications in order to enable "auto sync past due" alerts?
- Why does the app need access to my contacts?
- How do I change the order in which contacts are displayed in the app?
- What is the difference between "Contacts Sync" & "Synctastic"?