By default, this app syncs your iCloud contacts with Google, even if you have more than just iCloud contacts on your iPhone. If you have multiple contact accounts on your iPhone, and you want to sync all of them with Google, go to Contacts Sync > Accounts > iPhone Account to Sync, and select "All." Then sync again. If you continue to have trouble, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- How do I move a contacts from one group to another?
- How do I sync multiple Google accounts?
- How do I restore my contacts?
- Some of my iPhone contacts aren't syncing to Google. How do I fix it?
- Why don't I see all of my Google contacts in the iPhone Contacts app?
- What is the difference between "Contacts Sync" & "Synctastic"?
- Pitfalls of Syncing Google with Google
- How To Enable iCloud Contacts
- Is it possible to launch this app using a custom URL?
- How do I perform a clean sync?