By default, this app syncs either your iCloud contacts or your local iPhone contacts with Gmail. If you have multiple contact accounts on your iPhone, and you want to sync all of them with Gmail, go to Contacts Sync > Accounts > iPhone Account to Sync, and select "All." Then sync again. If you continue to have trouble, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to launch this app using a custom URL?
- Does family sharing apply to in-app purchases?
- What is the purpose of auto sync past due notifications?
- Why must I enable notifications in order to enable "auto sync past due" alerts?
- Why does the app need access to my contacts?
- How do I change the order in which contacts are displayed in the app?
- What is the difference between "Contacts Sync" & "Synctastic"?
- How do I restore my contacts?
- Does the app backup my contacts?
- Why is it best to sync iCloud and Google from one device only?