By default, this app syncs your iCloud contacts with Google, even if you have more than just iCloud contacts on your iPhone. If you have multiple contact accounts on your iPhone, and you want to sync all of them with Google, go to Contacts Sync > Accounts > iPhone Account to Sync, and select "All." Then sync again. If you continue to have trouble, send an email to email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- Why Subscriptions?
- Pitfalls of Syncing Google with Google
- How To Enable iCloud Contacts
- Is it possible to launch this app using a custom URL?
- Does family sharing apply to in-app purchases?
- What is the purpose of auto sync past due notifications?
- Why must I enable notifications in order to enable "auto sync past due" alerts?
- Why does the app need access to my contacts?
- How do I change the order in which contacts are displayed in the app?
- What is the difference between "Contacts Sync" & "Synctastic"?